- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An exciting opportunity has arisen to come on board with a leading automotive consultancy with expertise in complete vehicle development.
- Total vehicle development, systems architecture design, test and validation to Customer and processes
- Analyse and solve electrical system problems and produce solutions meeting cost, quality and timing targets.
- Vehicle, System and Component level Requirements Management, decomposition and Specification definition
- Conducting and updating benchmarks of competitor vehicles and systems
- Ensure legal regulations, norms & standards are captured and met
- Model based systems engineering tools and processes for local and global business
- Initial weight & cost investigations for responsible systems (eBoM)
- Support LV/HV energy management calculations
- Provide knowledge and expertise in the Diagnostic domain to support both internal and external stakeholders
- Define on-board and off-board diagnostic requirements for automotive applications
- Other tasks as assigned
- Demonstrable experience in Automotive EE systems (SysML) and environment
- Familiarity with both LV and HV systems across multiple domains
- Knowledge of (internal) automotive and V2X communication systems and network protocols
- Specific knowledge of vehicle Diagnostic development (i.e. diagnostic strategy specification)
- Specific knowledge of Diagnostic Services - specification, implementation, testing. UDS.
- Familiarity with diagnostic implications for external systems (e.g. Extended / Remote Vehicle Diagnostics)
- Awareness of key standards relating to diagnostics
- Great communication skills on all levels, ability to work with a truly diverse and global team
- Degree in Engineering such as Computer Science, Electronics, or comparable is desirable
- Experience of Diagnostic V&V - Planning skills highly desirable
- Knowledge of ECU flashing
- Production of quality and purchasing documentation
- Knowledge of Diagnostic Tools (e.g. Vector CANdela, PREEvision etc)
What you can expect:
- Playing a key role in the Engineering Limited's growth, and service offering through business development
- The opportunity to work with different vehicle manufacturers around the world on the latest vehicles and technologies
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.