- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
System Engineer - Marshal Towers
NATS are looking for a Systems Engineer to join their team on a 12 month initial contract basis working on the Marshal Towers project which is due to complete in 2022. This role is inside IR35.
Due to the nature of this role the ideal candidate must be eligible for SC Clearance.
- This is an ATCE3 System Engineering role within the Marshall Towers Asset Delivery programme, reporting into the Marshall System Engineering Manager. The role is an integral part of the NATS engineering delivery team which is refreshing the RAFs airfield systems at RAF aerodromes both in the UK and abroad as part of Project Marshall. This task is due to complete in 2022.
- The successful candidate will be required to perform a number of System Engineering roles on the programme, addressing tactical issues as they arise whilst ensuring appropriate engineering standards are maintained.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following engineering activities/tasks:
- Leading assigned engineering and management tasks as required.
- Pro-active management of engineering stakeholders.
- Ensuring all technical solution designs are demonstrably compliant with the contractual requirements via the production and maintenance of VRCMs etc.
- Production, update and maintenance of technical design documentation and configuration data.
- Leading System Design Reviews.
- Leading Engineering Lifecycle activities.
- Controlling engineering change.
- Liaising with the on-sit installation teams as required, resolving technical queries and anomalies as needed.
- Provision of system Safety Assurance information to the Safety team as part of an overall Safety Assurance argument.
- Defect tracking and resolution, including trend analysis.
- Implementation of the Marshall Cyber Security policies.
- Close liaison with the Marshall V & V team, including sign-off of test documentation etc.
- Ensuring delivered systems can be supported in service
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.