- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Manufacturing & Process Engineer
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team in Waterlooville.
- Leading, supporting and assisting then implementing methods of working to optimise output of existing products in the manufacturing area.
- Working with Sales and Engineering during the development of new products in the business.
- To improve and standardize the manufacturing processes which will ensure Hitech works effectively, and to best practise, leading to a world class manufacturing facility.
- Delivering production solutions for new projects on time within costed budgets
- Supporting and leading continuous improvement within the production facility.
- Validation of secondary operations, jigs and fixtures by reviewing cycle times against estimates
- Project management of jigs and fixtures for production of customer parts
- Produce process instructions and visual aids, develop and produce setting instructions for second operation assembly machines and the mould shop.
- Assess suitability of production equipment for intended use
- Effective support to development team
- Support the development of new and improved methods of working to optimise output of manufacturing area
- Production of weekly/monthly reports monitoring progress against agreed project programmes
- Delivering production solutions and new projects on time within costed budgets
- Recording and monitoring the project costs including, agreeing variations in scope of services required to meet time-plan
- Ensuring that the project is managed in a professional manner and is undertaken in compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Assisting the designated Account Representative in the onsite and site-based assessment of new projects
- Providing technical engineering assistance to the development team and other business disciplines as demanded during the project inception and development.
- Documentation of production processes.
- Engineering Masters
- Process instructions
- Setting Instructions
- Validation of process and cycle times compared to estimates
- Ensure that all activities take place with reference to Health and Safety at Work Act and the Company's method statements
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.