- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My Client is recruiting for a CAD Engineer in the Water Sector
An opportunity has arisen for a CAD Engineer in Hertfordshire (near Watford) who will be working on projects for clients in the Water Sector.
Day to day activities may comprise of:
- Preparation of Flowsheets and Piping & Instrumentation Diagram's
- Preparation of 3D models
- Preparation of site layouts and General Arrangements
- Preparation of pipe work detail drawings and Bills of Material
- The use of Plant P&ID/Plant 3D/Revit/AutoCAD to produce the above models/drawings
- Carry out site surveys
- Carry out 3D laser scanning on site, and stitch Pointcloud outputs using proprietary software
- Co-ordinate & liaise with other internal and external mechanical, electrical, civil designers, sub-contractors & suppliers
- Assist with the design verification & validation processes, including attending design reviews.
- Evaluation of potential hazards through design risk assessments
- Working within our controlled document management system (Cabinet)
- Autodesk AutoCAD experience essential
- Autodesk Revit experience essential
- Autodesk Plant3D experience beneficial
- Knowledge of BS19650 (BIM Standard) workflows - specifically how models/drawings operate under these standards beneficial
- Experience in a process industry design role preferred
- Mechanical Engineering qualification - either NVQ / Apprenticeship, HNC, HND, or Graduate.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.