- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Industrial & Process Engineer Lead
Our clients, based in Petersfield, have an exciting opportunity for a Industrial & Process Engineering Lead to join their growing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the Execution and Integration of Right First Time (RFT) New Product Launches, Driving World-Class Quality, Margin, and Speed to Market.
- Work with the plant management to identify new process improvement opportunities in the areas of quality, cost, performance, and preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Evaluate and analyse current process metrics and performance to identify areas requiring improvements.
- Develop process improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiency and productivity.
- Represent the plant IE & process function within the global structure, driving optimisation and Continuous Improvement through innovation identification and sharing, category benchmarking and global best practice implementation.
- Carry out Site Value Analysis - ongoing strategic evaluation of the existing product portfolio with the objective of optimising profitability through product modification, supply base management / alignment, and Supply Chain Methods improvement.
- Provide supervision, mentoring, leadership and guidance to the Industrial Engineers.
- Demonstrate talent management capabilities through ongoing support, development, and actively working to maximise the personal and professional potential of direct reports and work associates.
- Coordinate RFT activities across the functions (NPP, QA, QE, Operations) ensuring world class execution and integration of new product innovation and launches, delivering KPI performance per corporate objectives and continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong technical expertise with ability to manage a high functioning team
- Ability to lead and motivate a team in a high pressured, dynamic, time-bound environment
- Six Sigma experience an advantage
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.