- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Treasury Accountant - Warton - 12 Months - £32.00 Ltd
Working within our busy Treasury team at Warton, you will be responsible supporting the delivery of UK and foreign bank accounts, currency hedging management, cash forecasting and associated cashbook activities. You will be working closely with finance leads, the wider business community and Group Treasury through the various activities undertaken by the team. The role includes responsibility for banking systems, overseas activities as well as supporting the implementation of our new accounting system.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the on-going security of the UK and foreign bank accounts including ensuring anti-money laundering compliance in all territories
- Oversee the bank mandate process ensuring they are kept up to date
- Responsible for the testing and deployment of banking and treasury systems including user access
- Responsible for coordinating foreign exchange and banking solutions for the overseas entities. This includes the identification of the solution needed, set up and ongoing liaison with the overseas finance team
- Support the readiness and implementation activities for the new accounting system and processes
- Maintain regular and appropriate liaison with the business areas to provide support, guidance and specialist advice on payment activities ensuring full compliance with all relevant policies
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders to answer queries and implement process improvements
- Deliver training to various stakeholders across the business
- Treasury experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to influence and guide both business and Group Treasury stakeholders.
- Knowledge of banking systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills and being a team player are essential
- Part qualified [CIMA Level 3]
- 5 days p/wk (Mon-Fri) around relevant site core hours (7am - 6pm Mon - Thurs, 7am - 12.30pm Fri).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.