- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team in Bognor Regis.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, Multi-Skilled Engineer to join our busy, production and site engineering department.
To enable us to continue meeting high industry demands and in order to maintain and exceed the highest levels of quality and customer service expected, we are keen to hear from suitably skilled and experienced engineering professionals who may be interested in joining our team.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the production plant, services and facilities are all maintained and improved by way of pre-planned and reactive maintenance. By providing an efficient and cost effective level of service to all areas of business, utilising external contractors only where appropriate.
- Month on month improvements in PPM schedule
- To focus on internal and external customer satisfaction
- Maximum equipment uptime and availability
- Improvement suggestions regularly reviewed, analysed and implemented where appropriate
- Maintain and record spares usage and request replenishment in a timely manner
- Ensure that all work is correctly logged and signed off when completed on agility
- Ensure equipment is maintained to a high standard
- Team skills fully developed to allow cross functional working, ensuring continuous cover
- Promote a positive safety culture
- Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Time served engineer
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Capable of quickly identifying and efficiently resolving mechanical and/or electrical fault
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Troubleshooting electrical control panels, changing out relays and contactor
- Experience of working within a FMCG / Fresh food manufacturing
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.