- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, a local authority based in Lincolnshire are looking for an expereinced Enforcement officer to join the team.
Matchtech are working with one of our clients based in the Lincolnshire area who are currently looking for a Senior level Enforcement Officer to work on a 3-month contract within their Planning team.
Development control/ Town planning/ Planning Resource Jobs/ Somerset/ Planning Jobs/ Town Planning Jobs/ Local Authority Jobs
Our client based in the Lincolnshire area are looking for a Senior Enforcement Officer to join a busy Development Management team on a 3 month initial contract basis working on a mixed caseload of applications.
Previous experience working within Enforcement is necesarry
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
Working on and managing your own caseloads as well as assisting with more junior members within the team.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant related Town Planning/ Geography Degree/Chartered RTPI Status or working towards chartership/ Significant Experience
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Planning Software for example IDOX or Uniform
- Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with developers and the public.
Working conditions / environment:
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle to conduct site visits
- Potential to work from home 1 day a week
- 37 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- £34-40 p/h via own Umbrella Provider or PAYE (the rate is dependent on candidate experience)
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Lewis Mintrim on 01489898194
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech are the largest and leading Town Planning Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.