- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Risk Analyst Water (SAM) x3
My Client, Southern Water, are looking for 3 Risk Analysts to work on a permanent staff basis from either their Falmer offices in Brighton, or Worthing offices.
We have an exciting opportunity for 3 Risk Analysts to work with our Water division in order to operate consistent risk identification, scoring, analysis, prioritisation and validation and reporting processes in line with asset management, risk and resilience frameworks. Thus enabling Southern Water to understand area of exposure, enabling mitigation to be put in place.
Accountabilities will include:
* Driving excellence in Health and Safety ensuring H&S management is a priority.
* Identifying asset needs and supporting the interpretation of results linked to performance commitments and customer promises.
* Identifying and reporting risk proximity to inform investment needs prioritisation and immediate escalation.
* Supporting production of need statements suitable for the investment planning process and that relevant governance and asset lifecycle process steps are implemented.
* Using required information and datasets to undertake risk and resilience assessments.
* Linking asset failure impacts or opportunities with clear line of sight to customer outcomes.
* Being responsible for the production and integration of material for reports and business updates on resilience and risk levels. This includes required regulatory reporting (DWMP, DWSP etc.)
* Being responsible for the identification of current and future performance and compliance risks through a systematic Hazard review process which includes onsite reviews.
To be suitable for this role you will have a degree in Science, Risk, Asset Management, Engineering or a numerate subject or you will have similar demonstrated experience. You will have proven Risk Analysis experience and an understanding of water and/or wastewater processes (networks and treatment works).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.