- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Asset Performance Analyst
My client is looking for multiple Asset Performance Analysts to work directly for them in a permanent staff basis from their Worthing offices.
We are currently looking for two Asset Performance Analysts to join our team at Durrington, Worthing.
The Asset Performance Analyst will be expected to analyse data and information from a variety of sources, to diagnose asset performance issues, validate genuine spill events before reporting to Regulators, schedule remedial work and recommend actions to prevent future events and modifications to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the business. He/she will take action to ensure this timely intervention takes place in order to maintain the functionality of the Company's assets, deliver reductions in pollution and environmental incidents, and facilitate an increase in Operational productivity.
You should be:
* Technically minded with good to extensive knowledge of wastewater and water treatment assets.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to formulate and present proposals.
* Working knowledge of Company systems, specifically Ellipse, PI, SCOPE and Spill reporting system
* Innovative with a 'can do' approach.
* To identify poor performing wastewater assets and take preventative or corrective action
* To pre-empt site failure and resolve in a planned not reactive manner
* To track, manage and mitigate site performance parameters that affect site risk
* To communicate consented or non compliant discharges to the EA and other external agencies
* To assist with pollution investigation and customer complaints
* To make performance data available to Assets, catchment inspectors, county sewerage engineers and external contractors and consultants
* To assist in the development of business cases to support strategic investment in systems and processes.
* To support other areas of the business with analytical abilities and system and site knowledge.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Resolve system problems at own discretion.
* Ability to work independently or in a group with minimal direction.
* Able to work under pressure, and to prioritise activities.
* Willingness to adapt, learn new skills and new ways of doing things.
* Rota'd weekend working with time off in Lieu.
* A standby rota is being introduced to support the business at weekends and out of hours.
Education and experience preferred:
* A relevant Degree (demonstrating high analytical ability) or relevant Experience in the Water Industry
* Excellent analytical and numerical skills
* Database and Spreadsheet expertise
* Advanced data handling and reporting skills
* Strong process focus
* Strong Wastewater asset function and process knowledge
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.