- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Test & Support Engineer
To provide installation, commissioning and support engineering expertise for the Platform Management System (PMS) on the T26 PPMS trials at a 3rd parties site.
Acting as the clients on-site representative you will support the ongoing installation, and commissioning of software and equipment as the 3rd party client test site in Leicester.
Knowledge and experience required:
- HNC in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in Control System installation, commissioning and support
- Experience within marine, Defence of offshore enviornments is desirable but not essential
- Experience of PLC and Distributed Control Systems (DCS), preferably Siemens TIA portal
- Functional Safety certification s desirable but not essential.
Applicants must be of british Nationalit due to the Security Clearance required for this work. For further details, please get in touch on the details provided.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.