- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Programme Manager (Engineering & Technology)
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
The company believe in values which they promote across their business UK wide, and are a strong believer in a work life balance, offering flexible working and a range of benefits! Due to a number of successes the team they are growing!
"Brilliant Company - Only getting better"
"Work Life Balance -Flexible working times. Lots of charitable events and fundraising for multiple charities. Strong supporter of Employee well-being, mental and physical health. Big Investor in training and development for their employees" Glassdoor 2019 entry.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The company have many years of experience in providing high technology systems, equipment and support to its customers across a number of Engineering and Technology Sectors.
As an established business and due to recent growth, the team are looking for a number of Programme Managers to deliver across their technical Domains.
As a Programme Manager, you will be reporting into the Business Leader. The Programme Manager is responsible for allocated programme/project delivery, ensuring that assigned Programmes are completed on time, to budget and to the expected quality requirements.
The Programme Manager will also be responsible for providing support in establishing best practice, providing suggestions of improvements to the current processes, practices and methods, and looking for potential opportunities for improvements. Where appropriate the jobholder will be required to mentor and coach team and peer members.
Each Programme Manager will likely have up to 3 direct reports within their business area, so leadership experience would be desirable.
- Demonstrable Project/Programme Management experience in a technical/engineering arena. Such as Electronics, Electrical, Software, Systems, Mechanical etc.
- Degree level in relevant management discipline or engineering with strong management experience. APM or PMI equivalent qualifications.
- Thorough understanding of Project/Programme Management principles.
- Simultaneous management of multiple projects.
- A strong leader, able to positively influence.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Commercially aware and able to see the bigger business picture.
- Broad understanding of the roles of supporting business functions.
- Financially astute, experience in Budget delivery and/ or future forecasting.
- Customer focused and proven engagement.
- Experience delivering Project and Programmes in the Defence/Aerospace sector.
- Experience in combat Systems, and / Marine or Submarine Systems.
- Current SC clearance.
Flexibility and willingness to travel within the UK and overseas.
For more information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.