- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Human Factors Engineer - safety
Human Factors Engineer
Delivery of Human Factors input to boat programmes including:
- Spatial, workplace and workspace assessment (understanding of anthropometry)
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI) development and assessment including agile engineering approaches
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) assessment
- Human Factors Integration Plan (HFIP) and Target Audience Description (TAD) development
- Provision of Human Factors advice to stakeholders across the range of HF disciplines
Human Factors or related degree
Experience of delivering Human Factors Expertise to large scale projects
PAYE and Umbrella /Ltd rates available.
Due to the business area you will be working within, we can only consider those with sole British Nationality. You will need to hold UK Security Clearance or be eligible to go through UK Security Clearance prior to the start of the contract and meet the minimum residency criteria of 5 years' living and working in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.