- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are a leading FMCG company who are looking to grow their team by recruiting an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work on a permanent night shift.
The successful candidate will have experience maintaining and supporting manufacturing machinery and systems within a fast paced environment. You will also have strong electrical skills and be apprenticeship qualified.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will provide a level of support and technical competence to ensure all manufacturing machinery and systems used in the production run at optimum performance levels.
You will provide an effective preventative maintenance support service covering both process equipment; thereby maximising this equipment availability, performance and product quality & where necessary respond to process stoppages with controlled actions to return the full operation.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Working knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, electronic
- Experience with PLC controls
- High volume manufacturing experience
- An apprenticeship or similar training in the following; Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electronics
- Experience bringing new equipment in to the business and placing into production in a timely manner.
- Validation experience with SATs, IQ, OQ supporting PQ and relevant documentation
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.