- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Test Engineer
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for an Software Test Engineer with proven Black box testing, CAN and a safety critical engineering background, ideally Rail or Automotive.
The client has not yet provided an IR35 determination on this role.
Purpose of position:
We are looking for an experienced Electronics Engineer to develop Software acceptance test cases (SAT) for next generation EP-2002 software. Working as part of testing team for black box testing.
Degree level in Electronics engineering
Professional experience and/or qualifications:
A minimum of 3 years recent practical software testing experience. The individual must have experience of black box test documentation and CAN testing.
Additional skills and requirements (IT, languages, extensive travel, etc):
- Good understanding of analyzing software requirements.
- Creating software acceptance test (SAT) cases for software requirements.
- Experience in software black box testing.
- Experienced in CANalyzer/CANoe testing tools
- Experienced in requirement management tools e.g. PTC integrity, Doors.
- Understanding of locomotive brakes system.
- Ability to read and understand electronic schematic diagrams(basic).
- Experience in software integration tests.
- Ability to use programmable power supply, multi meter, oscilloscope, signal generator etc.
- Experience in software test automation is an added advantage.
Responsibility for personnel: Black box tester of a Team.
Indicative Main Responsibilities/Duties:
- working with testing team to develop software acceptance test cases.
- Analyzing software requirements
- Black box testing using automated test environment
- Testing in CANalyzer/CANoe environment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.