- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
How would you like to work for a giant in the Aerospace industry? Our client is looking for Development Engineers to join the business on a 6 month contract.
We are looking for Development Engineers who meet the below requirements:-
- Qualification Testing in an Aerospace Environment
- Knowledge of RTCA 160 & Mil-Stan 810
- Knowledge of Airworthiness Regulations
- Knowledge of FAA and Conformity Products / Tests
- Knowledge of Endurance Testing
Based in Wimborne, the role would be 37 hours per week with overtime available.
Successful applicants will need to go through Baseline security clearance and DBS check before the contract will begin.
If you feel you would be good for this role and would like to proceed. Apply Today!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.