- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you looking for a new administrator position in 2020? Looking for a position to you locally in Childerditch?
I am currently looking to recruit a dynamic administrator to join an award winning Distribution Company based in their Childerditch office. The role is a 9-month contract on a full time basis.
Pay rate: £9.20ph
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am- 4:30pm
Contract length: 9 months
The role of the administrator will include:
- Ensuring the safe and effective running of all direct and contractor field resources for a range of work types including Small Service Connections and Fault activity, thereby ensuring full utilisation of the resources.
- To update all scheduling tools and other in-house IT systems.
- Liaising with Operational teams to ensure that delivery target are meet achieving great Customer satisfaction
The experienced administrator will require:
- Ability to work in a pressured environment as part of a highly focused team
- Previous experience within a customer service environment
- Good telephone skills
- Good level PC literacy, with the ability to learn and use a variety of systems with fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Team working
- The drive and ability to work co-operatively with others to achieve shared goals and optimise the contribution of all members of the team
- Flexible attitude to work and working hours
- Self motivated, with a strong drive to succeed
- Ability to build good working relationships with other staff and other teams
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.