- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Coordinate data by prioritising, producing and maintaining documentation and other correspondence. Providing support to the relevant teams, ensuring documentation and information is precise and up to date.
* Extract, analyse and manipulate data within company management systems and format to meet Customer requirements.
* Managing and maintenance of technical documentation and information.
* Utilising the relevant management systems, ensure the data is safely recorded and stored.
* Ensure that information is updated and aligns to various project requirements.
* Provide detailed information outputs to support decision making.
* Co-ordinate and maintain a proactive response to enquiries and the exchanging of information.
* Ensure query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner, whilst resolving any issues when possible.
* Effective liaison and support to both internal and external Project/Functional teams.
* Prioritise own workload to meet required deadlines ensuring accuracy at all times.
* Support the capability of Business Administration by providing Mentoring and Induction for new starts within the job family.
* Demonstrate a cost effective approach to office management, providing cost challenge where appropriate and highlight areas of concerns.
* Utilise the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
* Utilise the Quality Management System (QMS) Process Library in order to proactively facilitate process adherence.
* Ensure that all quality checks are conducted prior to releasing any documentation.
* A good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade A - C including Maths and English desirable).
* Achievement of/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Advanced Level 3 or equivalent in Microsoft packages.
* Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent.
* Ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times.
* Level 2 keyboard skills would be an advantage.
* Previous experience working within a busy administrative role is preferable.
* Prioritise tasks, a highly efficient and motivated individual able to act on their own initiative, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team.
* Shorthand/Speed Writing would be an advantage.
Location: BAE Systems - Manchester
Pay Rate £13.31 PAYE
Group Maritime Sector (MAR)
Business Level 1 Maritime (MAR-MAR)
Business Level 2 Submarines (Subs) (MAR-SUBS)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.