- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Setting Out Engineer (Tunnelling) - Tideway Inducted
My client is looking for a number of Setting Out Engineers to work on The Thames Tideway Project in Bermondsey East London. This will be on a freelance basis for 4 months+ starting 17th February.
Relevant candidates MUST have the following:
- Tunnelling Experience & Setting Out
- Amberg Experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Tunnel Safety Card
- Confined Spaces Ticket
- Tideway Inducted (or having 2 days available to gain ticket - 2 day induction)
- Available for shift work - Days/Backs/Nights
Please send your CV to this advert or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to discuss this role in more detail please feel free to call on 01489 873431
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.