- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Weapon System Integration Engineer
Weapon System Integration Engineer - BAE071545 - £36.00 Ltd / £28.11 PAYE - Warton - 12 Months
The Weapon System Integration Engineer role forms part of the Weapon System Capability (WSC) Governance & Assurance team providing policy assurance to the WSC Engineering Authority (EA) for the overall engineering activities performed by the WSC organisation. This role is to provide support to the Principal Engineer - WSC Engineering Governance/Assurance who has responsibility for the governance and assurance across WSC Team.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
* Support provision of monthly updates on WSC assurance related topics within the EA Functional Review Meeting (FRM).
* Assist in the co-ordination of integration across the WSC organisation for engineering governance deliverables on behalf of the EA.
* Help support the maintenance of the WSC Performance Management Centre initiative through the weekly reviews, conducting PPS investigations and driving identified improvements through to success implementation.
* To assist WSC management in the production and/or maintenance of a suite of Governance plans at programme level, which provide guidance and governance for the processes in use by the WSC organisation.
* Provide timely updates to the WSC Exposition document on behalf of the WSC EA.
* Provide WSC oversight to the review cycle for the batch release of policies from the COO Governance & Assurance Team.
* Ensure policy and process adherence across the WSC organisation and provide assurance to the EA through the management of the Engineering Assurance Statement (EAS) input.
* Assist with the co-ordinate and facilitation of WSC organisation functional audits and departmental Process Confirmations.
* Assist with the co-ordination and implementation of Process Effectiveness improvements through the regular PERB review board.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.