- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineer - PCIe, C/C++
Senior Software engineer (PCIe, C/C++) - Working with an exciting start up developing next generation software and hardware to accelerate 5G mobile communications. Experience in PCIe highly prefereable.
Senior Software engineer (PCIe, C/C++)Working with an exciting start up developing next generation software and hardware to accelerate 5G mobile communications. Turbo charging performance through innovations in Firmware. Your skills in Software Design will be essential to develop new high-performance IP solutions & patents.
- Develop and optimise real-time C/C++ software implementations of wireless communication signal processing, to run on high-performance SIMD CPUs, such as Intel AVX-512 or ARM Neon
- Develop and optimise high-performance software drivers and APIs for hardware implementations of wireless communication signal processing, using interfaces such as DPDK and PCIe
- Integrate software and hardware implementations of wireless communication signal processing into open-source reference systems, such as FlexRAN, O-RAN and Open Air Interface.
- Track record of projects using C++/C/Assembler
- High-performance programming for high throughput data or signal processing
- Code optimisation using profiling tools
- Experience of high performance computing using symmetric multiprocessing for data and signal processing
- Linux development and deployment
- Version control and peer review (e.g. Git)
- Documentation (e.g. Confluence)
- Time management (e.g. Jira)
- Experience of writing device drivers for PCIe endpoints
- SIMD intrinsic programming for Intel AVX and ARM Neon
- DPDK programming
- GPGPU development
- RTOS development and deployment
- Compute resource management
- Experience of creating innovative solutions and documenting them
- Automation (e.g. Jenkins)
- Knowledge of communications signal processing algorithms (ideally error correction, equalisation, channel estimation, beamforming or another baseband component)
- Appreciation of mobile communications systems
- Understanding of telecoms and/or semiconductor industries
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.