- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Electronics Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join an innovative company using photonics and advanced AI to solve challenging customer requirements.
This role is for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join a growing product development team combining cutting-edge optics and AI techniques. The company are creating sensing equipment for a wide range of industries internationally, such as Oil & Gas, Transport and Security.
- Working across the full product development life-cycle, from specification to test of the electronics.
- Working with the Head of Engineering, CTO and System Architect to introduce changes and enhancements to the existing system.
- Working with the Production Team on new products and maintenance of existing products.
- Identifying of system issues and devising solutions.
- Leading system certification and safety testing.
- Reporting into Engineering management and Senior management.
- Managing external PCB layout, manufacturing, and assembly contractors.
- Background in high-speed digital design using discrete logic, System On Chip and programmable logic.
- Experience with embedded C on microprocessors.
- Use of CAD software (e.g. OrCAD, Proteus).
- Managing PCB layout and manufacturing.
- Knowledge of high-speed Analogue-to-Digital Converters.
- Experience with requirements definition and design specification.
- Understanding of lab instrumentation (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.).
- Familiarity with configuration management tools for controlling drawing and BOM versioning.
- Background working to EMI/EMC, Safety and Environmental compliance standards.
- Experience leading a small team.
- Background working for smaller companies, with exposure to whole product development life-cycle.
- Understanding of VHDL coding.
- Knowledge of PIC microcontrollers.
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.