- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Electronics Support Engineer
Senior Electronics support engineer working in a mixed skill industrial setting supporting the design of scientific product design. Skills in Electronics, EMC, schematic design and test equipment desirable.
An exciting electronics support role working to support mixed skill design teams making best in class vacuum chamber equipment used in Semiconductor design, Manufacturing, scientific instrumentation and medical devices. This equipment has been used in the mass Hadron collider as well as the international space station!
A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role with exposure to a broad range of digital and analogue circuit types - small signal to power electronics.
- General knowledge of electronic component types and familiarity with digital and analogue circuit schematic designs and operation.
- Familiarity with using a broad range of test equipment: e.g. multi-meters, oscilloscopes, logic analysers
- EMC measurements.
- Methodical approach to fault diagnosis.
- Ability to 'bread-board' simple test-boxes and evaluate circuits.
- Able to use MS Office and other PC based software to communicate problems, analysis & test results, containment and corrective actions etc.
- Must be motivated and manage time to provide timely solutions.
- Must have good communications skills (verbal and written) and be a team-player.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.