- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Director of Operations, Offshore
Nestled in Canada's oldest incorporated city on the scenic Maritime East Coast; our Client are a reliable and experiened marine transportation company.
The Director of Operations, Offshore will be responsible to lead and direct the offshore and seafaring business units, which includes a number of direct and indirect reports as well as a fleet of Multi-Functional Platform Supply Vessels (AHTS), Tugs and Barges and Anchor Handling Tug and Support Vessels (AHTS).
As a Senior member of the Leadership team, key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and accountability for the entire offshore business sector
- Developing new business and maximising growth, working to enhance profitability and manage customer accounts
- Liaison with all key stakeholders, including seafaring teams and regular reporting with the Business Owner
Experience and requirements:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant sector is required; an MBA would be an asset
- Proven marine industry leadership experience is essential
This marine transportation company is part of a large Group of Companies, providing extensive and customized transportation solutions to high-profile companies across the World. This is a brand new position, offering the successful candidate full relocation to live and work in Canada, with the opportunity to shape the future of this business.
With over 7 years' experience in marine recruitment here at Matchtech, I have personally supported over 45 families in their move to Canada. Having lived abroad as a child and into adulthood, I know first hand how daunting it can be to transform your life and consider relocating. For more information, contact me on:
T: +44 (0) 1489 898136
We thank everyone for their interest in this opportunity - only those selected for next steps will be contacted.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.