- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Programme Manager ( Engineering)
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
The company believe in values which they promote across their business UK wide, and are a strong believer in a work life balance, offering flexible working and a range of benefits! Due to a number of successes the team are growing!
"Brilliant Company - Only getting better"
"Work Life Balance -Flexible working times. Lots of charitable events and fundraising for multiple charities. Strong supporter of Employee well-being, mental and physical health. Big Investor in training and development for their employees" Glassdoor 2019 entry.
We are looking for a Programme Manager to join a critical programme, where we are looking for proven delivery and Programme/ Project Management experience.
The company manages a portfolio of specialist capabilities generating innovative solutions to customer needs. As the Programme Manager, you will be accountable for programme success, delivering against time, cost, scope and quality criteria. You will be the focal point for the programme strategy and will work alongside Marketing to grow the business. The Programme Manager will also be responsible for delivering continuous improvements to the business.
Important: The successful candidate must be capable of achieving UK Eyes Only Security (SC) Clearance as a minimum.
Important: There will be overseas travel expected with this role.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in an Engineering. Electronics, Software, Systems or related discipline.
- Significant proven experience in successfully managing and delivering complex engineering programmes.
- Experience of managing Project Managers and large project teams.
- Experience of preparing and managing bids.
- Background in the defence industry or similar complex technology domain.
- Strong knowledge of advanced Project Management tools and techniques including Earned Value Management and Schedule Risk Analysis including implementation, analysis and rectification.
- Previous experience in developing and leading the delivery strategy across a programme of work in support of business growth and exceeding stakeholder expectations.
- Experience in project evaluation, project reviews, and risk management.
- Strong customer and stakeholder experience.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in overseas engagement.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.