- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Systems Engineer - Software Tools
Matchtech are now supporting our defence client to hire a contract engineer (outside IR35 available). This is based in Luton and working on Integrated Mission Systems (software tools & services). Please contact email@example.com
Integrated Mission Solutions - Software Tools & Services (Contract Engineer)
£45.43p/h LTD - Outside IR35
- Proficiency in multi-stakeholder requirements elicitation, definition, traceability, and evidence-based compliance, ideally using DOORS.
- Self-motivated with an aptitude to problem solving and ability to drive difficult issues to conclusion in support of team goals.
- Ability to define test and acceptance criteria and assess system design compliance against user and system requirements.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, with experience of delivery to a variety of internal and external stakeholders of varying seniorities.
- Experience of the systems engineering lifecycle stages, processes, and reviews.
It would be nice if you had:
- Knowledge of the EWOS lifecycle and the way that the software tools support the production programmes.
- An understanding of the key principles associated with RF signal processing for passive sensors or active emitters.
- Experience of working alongside end-users to provide SME support.
- Experienced in software development for product delivery to external customers.
- Experience of contributing to work package management; cost and schedule planning and tracking, and reporting of key metrics.
This role will see the successful candidate join the Systems Engineering team within the export delivery team within the Integrated Mission Systems (IMS) business area, supporting several of large, high profile projects.
This role will focus on bringing together a number of software tools and services (encompassing workflow and configuration management), to ensure that the overall system solution meets the complete need of the customer, as well as supporting the technical interface between the contracting authority and sub-contractors.
Alongside the execution and delivery of the current programmes, there is the opportunity to support bid activities by being involved at the concepts phase of system solutions, to further increase in the future growth of the Integrated Project Team.
A role within the IMS Systems Engineering team will provide unique exposure to not only the EWOS products, but also a wide-variety of EW products and subject-matter experts, as well as the ability to interact directly with end-users to understand their operational needs and directly apply this knowledge to future product capability enhancements.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.