- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
MIG Welders needed for contract work in the North West.
Are you looking for your next contract? Are you experienced in MIG Welding? Are you keen to work for a merket leader in their field?
We are working with our client who are a market leader in commercial vehicle manufacturing to help them find the best MIG welding talent in the North West.
They are looking to bring in experienced MIG welders on an initial 3 month contract but with the potential for long term extensions and even permanent opportunities should you wish.
You will be working with a group of skilled welders in the production of the very best in commercial vehicles.
They are looking to bring people in with the following skills:-
- Experience MIG Welding
- Experience working to a tight tolerance (2mm)
- Experience of working with Steel and Mild Steel
- Available for an on site weld test before your first day
If successful you will be given an initial 3 month contract as follows:-
- Basic rate - £12.58p/h PAYE
- Overtime rates - Up to £25.16p/h PAYE
- 4 Day basic working week (Mon-Thur)
- Overtime rates for all work on Fri, Sat and Sun
- 7% Rate increase after 3 months on basic and overtime
- Overtime all day Friday
- Potential permanent positions when vacancies become available
If you are interested in the above and would like to know more… Apply Now!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.