- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Test Development Engineer - Hardware/Software
Test Development engineer working across hardware and software (Embedded, Labview & C#) to work within a specialist electronics division developing equipment used in industrial, scientific, medical and space products.
Test Development engineer working across hardware and software (Embedded, Labview & C#) to work within a specialist electronics division developing equipment used in Semiconductor design, Manufacturing, scientific instrumentation and medical devices.
This equipment has been used in the mass Hadron collider as well as the international space station!
- Developing test software for new products to customer requirements, as well as supporting test software for existing products. Primarily in Labview although experience of embedded development, communication protocols and C# would be desirable.
- Working with the Hardware Engineer to design prototypes, test hardware, and software / instrumentation assembly.
- Use your knowledge and experience for process improvement, test cases and FMEA.
- Expertise working with LabVIEW.
- Knowledge of embedded products including communications protocols (e.g. Modbus, I2C, RS232, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Experience in Test Development, production test or another relevant field for engineering projects.
- Familiarity with industrial sensors (e.g. temperature, pressure etc.)
- Experience with some/all of the following: C#, .NET, Visual Basic 6, Python.
- XML / JSON
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, preferably MondoDB and SQLite.
- Understanding of Software Code Management tools.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.