- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Aircraft Integration Lead
Our leading air-defence client in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, have an opportunity within Airborne Systems to join the business as Aircraft Integration Engineer as a Platform Lead on major development programme for the MoD.
A great opportunity has arisen for a motivated and technically capable individual to join our clients Systems Design Airborne Systems (SDAS) team. This role offers significant opportunity to lead the integration of critical capability into the UK armed forces and support development of their future product portfolio.
The Platform Integration Lead will be responsible for the technical development and delivery of the weapon integration activity onto the designated aircraft.
The Platform Integration Lead will act as the primary technical interface with Platform Design Organisations, working with multiple partners internally and externally across industry, UK MoD and UK airworthiness authorities to ensure the objectives of the integration programme are achieved.
What are we looking for?
Ideally educated to degree level or an equivalent qualification in an engineering subject area. The Platform Integration Lead will need to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and experience of product development programs
- Experience of work package management delivery
- Knowledge of systems engineering, product design, programme management, air-platform integration, environmental clearance, certification, firing trials
- Proactive strategic thinker with enthusiasm, positivity and drive.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Team leadership skills with ability to lead/facilitate multi-disciplined teams to deliver.
Please Note: Our client requires all employees to achieve and maintain SC security clearance or above without restrictions that will inhibit the individual's ability to fulfil the requirements of the role. Your eligibility for the appropriate level of security clearance may be discussed with you during the recruitment process. Any existing clearance holders may be able to transfer clearance (subject to approval).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.