- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Design, Verification & Certification Engineer
Are you looking to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
This is a critical role for the business, meaning we are hiring now!
The company are a well-established Engineering business, who have a number of awards and recognitions! The Electronics team are expanding, and are looking for a Design, Verification & Certification Engineer to join the team!
The Design, Verification & Certification Engineer will be assessing the compliance of a subsystem product to its requirements as well as providing support to design teams to plan how the evidence for this assessment is generated.
You will be involved in the identification and planning of subsystem verification tasks, along with the verification approaches to be used and their synthesis into a verification plan.
- Degree qualified in ideally Electronics Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Systems Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience in Product Verification processes and where they fit within the product design cycle.
- Experience in Verification plans and Verification tasks.
- Verification planning and requirements management.
- Product compliance processes and standards.
- Electronic Systems experience, ideally subsystems.
- Design assurance, supporting documentation and certification, and the ability to write clear, concise engineering documentation.
- Experience in carrying out gap analysis on large quantities of data, with the ability to identify and plan the necessary activities to address any shortfalls.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, excellent verbal communication,
- The ability to question and discuss poor requirements and subsequently agree provable requirement documentation, in collaboration with the design teams.
- Experience in delivering on time and to cost.
- Experience working in the Defence, Aerospace, or safety regulated industry.
- Experience in Defence standards.
- Experience in Requirements Management, DOORS.
- Experience in design reviews - sign off.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.