- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
MEICA Project Manager
My client, Southern Water, are looking for an experienced Mechanical/Electrical Project Manager to join their team based from an operational site in Hailsham. The position is a permanent staff role working directly for Southern Water.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Southern Water team as MEICA Project manager in Sussex. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the successful delivery of a programme of in-sourced projects within an agreed geographic area and function against agreed scope, time, budged, customer service and health and safety requirements. This role comes with an attractive salary of up to £46,700, business needs car and other business benefits.
We are looking for a successful and experienced Project Manager to manage our in-house workshop and MEICA delivery engineers and associated R&M & F517 contractors. You will be expected to contract manage the associated contracts so that you can ensure all H&S requirements are met as well as ensuring that all proposed works demonstrates value for money & compliance to Southern waters quality/MED standards. Regular site visits & contractor meetings will be required to review site activities and monitor progress & financial compliance to ensure works are progressing to a satisfactory standard.
To be considered for this role you will need:
* A proven operational, project or contract management experience in water or utility industry
* Ability to deliver solutions against financial targets and timescales
* Highly organised and able to multi-task, Problem Solve and Decision Make.
* Proven leadership, team building and effective communication skills.
* Performance Management, Planning, Data Analysis & Information Handling capabilities
* Relevant project management (e.g. APM OR PRINCE 2)). Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Operational qualification (e.g. HND,HNC or City & Guilds). IOSH or NEBOSH H&S qualification
Why work for Southern Water?
Our engineers, scientists, technicians, customer and corporate service teams work together to provide water and wastewater services to more than 4.6 million people across the South.
Working for us, you will:
- Play a vital role in your community
- Help to safeguard our natural resources for future generations
- Live and work in a region that includes more than 800km of pristine coastline
- Have the opportunity to join in with our social clubs / events
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.