- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Control Systems Engineer
Are you looking to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
"Recognised within the Sunday Times Best 25 Big Companies to work for 2019!"
Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The company are world leaders in what they do, and are looking for a number of Control Systems Engineers to join a growing and evolving team!
The Control Systems Engineer will have the opportunity to work across new and exciting technologies, a fantastic time to join the business!
The Control Systems Engineer will join the Actuation Systems group leading the design, development and validation of control systems across a range of actuator products.
- A relevant Bachelor's or higher degree, in Systems Engineering, or relevant subject such as; Physics, Mathematics, Electronics, Software. Hardware, Mechanical, or Computer Science etc.
- Hands on experience in Control Systems Engineering.
- Experience in the design, verification and validation of control algorithms.
- Experience in MATLAB / Simulink environments.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in sub-system and component requirements.
- Experience in System models and conducting performance analyses.
- Experience working in the Defence, Aerospace or Automotive sector.
- Knowledge of position sensors, microprocessors and software development would be beneficial.
- Experience in modelling electro-mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of electric motors and drive / commutation strategies.
- Experience in electromechanical components (particularly motors and sensors)
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.