- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Document Control Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Document Control Manager for a 10 month contact for one of Londons largest rail infrastructure projects.
We are currently recruiting for a Document Control Manager to lead the Document Control team to deliver the strategy and policy for document control and management along with establishing and maintaining procedures for managing change control for documents on one of London's largest rail projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following.
- Previous experience as a Document Controller / Manager is essential, ideally within the rail / transportation sectors.
- Experience with electronic document management (EDMS) and training systems essential.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Strong analytical skills and verbal, written, organisational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of managing a document control team.
- Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Electronic Data Management Systems (EDMS), SharePoint and MS Office Products.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.