- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
TPM Engineer - early/late shift pattern or night shift
Purpose of the Job:
Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer focused on supporting and developing the current cell and stack manufacturing processes and equipment. Will also support the development, installation and commissioning of new processes and equipment.
Early/Late Shifts - Weekly rotating, two-shift pattern of 6.00am to 2.00pm and 1.45pm to 10.00pm with 60 minutes' break time during each shift.
Night Shift: Sunday to Thursday 9.45pm to 6.15am with 60 minutes' break time during each shift.
- Preventative maintenance (TPM)
- Support production on major breakdowns.
- Improve equipment to run processes more efficiently.
- Specify automated production equipment.
- Understand control equipment and software on all production equipment.
- Keep up to date on technology and products.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- HNC in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Experience of fault finding in the following areas:
- PLC Based Equipment
- Mechanical/Electrical Equipment
- Procuring special purpose production equipment.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Highly desirable skills & experience
- Screen Printing.
- Laser Welding / Drilling machining.
- Fabrication and Welding
- Milling and Turning experience.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.