- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
One of our leading clients is looking for an experienced Fibre Supervisor to join their busy and growing fibre division.
The role: Installation of blown fibre in highway environment, utilising existing and new ducts overhead and underground.
- Supervision of OH/UG fibre blowing activities
- Management of sub-contractor fibre blowing gangs
- Supervision of fibre termination and testing gangs
- Supervision of rod and roping activities of existing BT ducts
- Any PIA accreditations ideal
Experience: Previous experience in delivering Fibre to the homes in a fibre supervisor capacity
Required tickets/qualifications: NRSWA Units 2,
Preferred have tickets/qualifications: PIA accreditations.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.