- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electronics Systems Engineer
Are you looking to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The company are a world leader in what they do, and they are offering an exciting opportunity to join the Engineering & Systems Engineering function!
The company have entered a new and exciting time for the business, and the teams are expanding! Therefore, the Engineering team are looking for an Electronics Systems Engineer to join the busy Navigation Sensors Group.
As the Electronics Systems Engineer you will be collaborating with suppliers and researchers, identifying cutting edge and future technologies for investment.
You will be working across critical technology where you will have frequent exposure to high-profile, fast-paced projects!
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Proven experience and understating in Electronics Engineering.
- Experience / Exposure to system design & integration challenges.
- Experience with good systems engineering practices.
- Experience in undertaking research and design activities.
- Ability to design and conduct laboratory tests.
- Experience working in the defence or similar safety regulated sector.
- Experience or appreciation of RF would be advantageous
- Modelling skills including proficiency with tools such as MATLAB and/or Simulink
- Experience working on inertial and satellite navigation equipment would be highly desirable.
- Understanding of Sensors / Rate Sensors or related Equipment, such as accelerometer technology.
- Working knowledge of RLG, FOG, MEMS and accelerometers.
- Experience in supporting sub assembly and equipment assessment trials.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.