- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Geotechnical Engineer / Engineering Geologist
This is an exciting opportunity for a Geotechnical Engineer or Engineering Geologist with relevant UK experience to join an enthusiastic team, delivering ground investigation and geotechnical services to a wide range of clients across the UK.
Client focused and quality driven, our client are a leading provider of ground investigation to the infrastructure sector. They need a Geotechnical Engineer or Engineering Geologist to help deliver their service to the London and South East region.
- Act as a Site Engineer or supporting role, supervising multiple ground investigation activities and staff on either short or longer duration projects.
- Perform in-situ testing and sampling in accordance with the UK specification and current technical standards.
- Log soil and rock in accordance with current UK standards.
- Assist in the production of factual and interpretive Reports
- Liaise with clients, engineers, contractors and sub-contractors throughout the site work phase.
- Assist in the preparation of Health and Safety documentation prior to and during the site phase of work and promoting a safe working environment.
- Qualified to degree level in a geotechnical discipline with relevant years of UK industry experience.
- CSCS plus SSSTS or equivalent.
- Full and clean UK driving licence.
- Confident and knowledgeable of UK ground investigation techniques.
In return, they offer a competitive salary and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
With over 100 years of history, our client are the UK's leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.