- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Highway SIte Operative
Our client is looking for a Highways Engineer to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- This role is INSIDE IR35 (via Umbrella Company)
- Our client is seeking an experienced highway / verge operations person who is qualified with significant highways experience, customer friendly and health and safety conscious.
- The work being carried out is high quality and high volume though small scale and includes; patching in tarmac, repair and replacement of kerbs and paving works with occasional drainage and verge maintenance.
- Candidate must be competent using computer skills as all work is completed using mobile tablet technology.
Working conditions / environment:
- Site based
- Communicating feedback to the public.
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
- A van will be provided.
- 37.5 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working available.
- A willingness to occasionally work outside of 'normal' hours if required.
- Overtime occasionally available depending on workloads.
- £14.00 - £17.00 p/h LTD via an Umbrella Provider (the rate is dependent on candidate experience)
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Sam White directly on 01489898241
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.