- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our established client within the Civils industry are currently looking for a Project Coordinator/Administrator to assist and liase with the Project Manager on an exciting Fibre Telecoms project within the Surrey area, specifically Ellough.
What will you be doing?
You will be Working into the Project Manager, your role will be to ensure we maintain and deliver our targets throughout the build contract and continue to hit our figures against the proposed glide agreed with our client. You will be communicating with Virgin Media and our contractors to deliver against a set programme outlined at the start of the contract & mitigate any failure with reasons and actions to ensure we resolve/complete in the shortest possible time.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Develop the current Lowestoft programme tracker to manage the allotted permits within current workstack
- Ensure contractors are delivering to the committed dates agreed - daily updates to be provided by contractors on FTTP delivery
- Jeopardy managing daily issues alongside the field management team (supervisor, contractor Supervisor, Engineers direct if required)
- Weekly calls with Virgin Media to discuss completions, Current weeks delivery & forecast
- Weekly meetings with McCann management to review high level overview of delivery
- Collaboratively committing to weekly delivery targets alongside the programme manager & Virgin Media
What competencies are we looking for?
- A proven track record of working in an office/programme based environment
- Telecoms experience is preferable
- A basic understanding of both financial and commercial activities and dependencies.
- Ability to understand and implement agreed plans which support the needs of the business and support operational effectiveness.
- The ability to work collaboratively with Stakeholders both within the client arena and the supply chain.
- An ability to understand and operate within a process driven environment.
- Excel & Microsoft Office experience require
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.