- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
My client are looking for a Fibre Supervisor to oversee the delivery of associated infrastructure works on Fibre to the Homes project in Ipswich, Suffolk. They're a tier 1 contractor with plenty of training and opportunity available.
Responsible for the supervision of all associated civils works for telecoms infrastructure in the public highway including excavation, duct, cabinet & new chamber installations, backfill & re-instatement. Co-ordinating teams of both directly employed and subcontract labour, to ensure that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met and that the works and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
Key skills and Experience:
- Streetworks Supervisor
- SSSTS/SMSTS Qualification
- CityFibre experience (preferred but not essential)
- Experience producing A55's and knowledge of how the networks work
- Knowledge of NRSWA legislation
- Blown fibre network installation experience
- As-Built verification and submission
- Read and interpret client network schematics
- Computer literate, Microsoft Excel & Word
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to use initiative and make critical decisions under pressure
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Understanding of cost and value
- Understanding of programming
- Management techniques
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.