- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Are you an experienced operations manager looking for your next role?
My client based in Havant currently have a position for a technical minded individual to use there expert skills in ensuring that all products are manufactured at the site and delivered to the warehouse on time, within target cost and required quality standards in accordance to internal and external rules and regulations.
- To manage on a daily basis all manufacturing activities of the site including material procurement, production scheduling, assembly/machining operations, material flow & work preparation, picking, packing and shipping.
- To measure and report manufacturing related KPI and financials such as On Time Delivery, Productivity, cost, inventory turns, headcount, safety, etc.
- To prepare and follow up annual budget together with the Group Operations director in line the financial objectives of the company.
- To initiate and manage LEAN improvement actions in line with the strategic objectives of Operations.
- To define and communicate the structure of his organization. Manage, coach and develop his direct reports.
- To ensure that applicable rules & regulations are communicated and enforced in his organization. Ensure the level of competence of his organization through appropriate training and qualification.
- MS Office
- ERP (SAP) - sage
- Supply chain planning
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Leadership skills in managing medium sized teams
- Results Orientation Coaching and Mentoring
- Decision Making
- Customer focus
- Integrity / ethics
- Budgets / Cost control
- Planning and KPI driven
- Technical qualification is preferred
10% travel requirement
For further details please contact me on email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.