- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Highway Technician
Our client is looking for Senior Highways Technician to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- This role is OUTSIDE IR35
- Our client is seeking a Senior Technician with a major highways and associated infrastructure background to provide CAD and other highways design for our major scheme portfolio.
Candidates should have the following:
- Recent & relevant experience in the design and construction of highway and related projects.
- Competent in the preparation of highway maintenance and design schemes, including the production of detailed design drawings and schedules
- Ability to design highway projects to programme and cost with minimal supervision.
- Competent user of CAD software (Civil 3D, MX, AutoCAD etc) and drainage modelling software.
- The successful candidate will be able to plan and organise their own workload working on their own initiative with minimal supervision. Reporting to both Project Engineer and Senior Engineer the candidate will support the design team providing CAD and other highway design.
Working conditions / environment:
- Mainly office environment
- Site visits if and when required (to live highways and construction sites)
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
- 37.5 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working available.
- A willingness to occasionally work outside of 'normal' office hours if required.
- Overtime occasionally available depending on workloads.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Sam White directly on 01489898241
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.