- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Technical Controller
I am working with a client who is searching for a Electrical Technical Controller to join their team.
- Working with the Design & Technical team maintaining the technical integrity of the existing product range.
- Aiding in the construction and management of formal Test Plans for EU and North America regulation approval. To include electro-mechanical, and EMC test assessment programs.
- Participate in the Product Development Process (NPI), Product reviews, and work within the product development team to ensure product regulatory requirements are met.
- Explore emerging technologies and energy efficient lighting solutions and help to integrate these in to existing and new products.
- Help generate and improve supporting processes and documentation within the product development and technical teams.
- Actively engage with Production, Design and Quality Control departments for new products, design changes, process changes, etc.
- Provide technical support to other business activities and departments as required.
- Experience managing certification to industry safety standards, BSI, EN, EU, UL,etc.
- Experience of product testing/requirements of "CE, and "FCC / IC" EMC Regulations.
- Electrical / Electronic engineering experience.
- Degree / HNC / HND (or equivalent) in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Experience of electro mechanical products.
- Commercially Aware.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of product development.
- Mechanical Engineering experience.
- Experience with in the Lighting industry.
- Experience with in a consumer product industry.
- Competency with 3D CAD (Solidworks or similar).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.