- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Training Solution Manager - Dreadnought - Contract
Matchtech are recruiting for our defence client for a Defence Training Solutions Manager to be based remotely and in Harlow.
Training Solution Manager (Dreadnought) - Contract - Harlow
Location(s): Flexible - Harlow based with flexible home working
Summary of Role: We require a Training Solution Manager who reports to our Training Solution Lead to manage the development of a training solution for the Dreadnought Crew Trainer (DCT) and delivery of the training solution on successful selection.
- Provide management and direction during the development of the Dreadnought Crew Trainer (DCT) solution.
- Act as the training solution focal point, RPS and other Fisher Consortium companies.
- Oversee the analysis and assessment of the Dreadnought TNA requirements presented by Authority.
- Manage the conduct of the training design and development of the DCT solution and proposal.
- Establish and promote relationships with training communities and manage training programme design solutions in accordance with the Company's corporate governance policies, processes and procedures.
- Articulate the proposed training design solutions in documents that enable other teams to utilise existing processes, systems and equipment that may be appropriate to form part of the programme design.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of proposed training systems and equipment solutions to determine how the customer's requirements are best met through an optimised and effective systems approach to training.
- Create programme design solutions meet customer requirements and are compatible with customer provisioned systems and environments.
- Develop training solutions and solve training design challenges in a collaborative manner.
- The Training Solution Manager (DCT) must be able to provide expert guidance on all matters relating to the development and deployment of Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) compliant training solutions.
- Ability to write cogently and succinctly necessary to articulate clearly training solutions as part of effective bids.
- Knowledge of UK Defence individual and collective training, including recent experience working with military training customers and the MOD.
- A demonstrable record of developing large-scale DSAT compliant training solutions and identifying where processes and systems can be optimised to improve operational efficiency and training effectiveness.
- Must have strong people and influencing skills that can be applied at all levels, with the customer and collaborators, and industry partners.
- Proven ability to identify and manage training design solutions, business and corporate risks.
- Capable of working within a structured programme and project management process environment.
- Have the ability to manage training solution analysts, designers and other training disciplines, to ensure the successful implementation of training solutions.
- They will ideally be known by and have credibility with Royal Navy, industry counterparts and must also be willing and able to operate at all levels
- Applies flexibility, imagination, innovation and creative problem solving, taking novel ideas and approaches and putting them into practice
- Uses innovative thinking to identify and develop new approaches to training solution analysis and modelling.
- A detailed understanding of the application of the Training and Financial Management Information System (TAFMIS), Defence Learning Environment (DLE) and other government furnished systems within the Defence training domains.
- Demonstrable ability to work in multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience of working on joint Industry/Government projects.
- Has an established network within defence training and education.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant industry experience.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.