- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Customer Service Advisor
I am currently recruiting for a calm and dynamic collections advisor to join a global automotive company based in the Farnborough area. The role is a 12 month contract on a full time basis.
Contract length: 12 month contract
Hours: Monday- Friday 08:00- 16:45/ 09:00-17:15/ 09:45-18:00
1 in 4 Saturdays 9am- 12:30
The role of the collections advisor will include:
- Working as a Collections Advisor involves optimising customer contact through understanding customers' circumstances and collecting outstanding arrears.
- Speaking to customers over the phone, you'll agree repayment plans, reduce potential risk and secure customer payments whilst working within guidelines.
- Balancing customer needs against commercial viability and company brand values, you'll also support management in change activities to enable process improvement and regulatory compliance.
The successful collections advisor will require:
- Previous customer service experience
- Prior knowledge of working in a collections environment (desirable)
- Be capable of handling conflict, negotiating and avoiding confrontation with the ability to prioritise tasks
- An excellent level of both written and verbal English language
- Team player with a high level of motivation and resilience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organisation skills
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.