- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Our client, a leading water sector specialist, are looking for Electrical Maintenance Technicians to join them on a permanent basis. Previous water experience is essential.
Rate is negotiable based on candidates background and experience.
40 hour week as standard
This role will be mobile, working across Thames Water (London & Surrounding Areas).
This is a field based role. To be responsible for the onsite preventative planned maintenance & repair of predominantly Water based assets in a range of values and complexity. Examples of such equipment are (but not limited to):
- Low Voltage Control Panels
- Low Voltage Switch Gear
- Level control systems
- Instrumentation and control systems
- Pumps & Actuators
- Rotating Equipment
- Planned preventative maintenance (Industrial equipment).
- Carry out site inspections and compile survey reports for quotation purposes
- Access and interpret technical instructions using mobile electronic equipment.
- Carry out fault finding down to component level.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of HNC or level 3 C&G or above, and have relevant industrial field experience of 415v. Ideally candidates will hold an up to date JIB Gold Card.
Thames Water Passport
EUSR Water Hygiene
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.