- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Site location: New Malden or Frimley (to be based at home)
£40.00 LTD / Umbrella (Other payment options available)
Ada development software engineer required to join our product teams, based in offices in New Malden and Frimley, Surrey.
You will be working on the software development of Combat Management System (CMS) for the new UK Royal Navy's surface ship, the Type 26, whilst maintaining CMS software for the other in-service surface ship platforms fitted with CMS-1.
You will also be involved in the production of technical documentation and test scripts.
What is required:
- Ada development skills must be excellent with, ideally, 5+ years of experience, but must have recent experience within the last 12 months.
- Other skills that will strengthen your application include: C++, Rational Rose.
- Experience of all aspects of the S/W lifecycle, such as: requirement definition, high & low level designs, integration, testing and product delivery.
- Experience of working on large software developments.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.