- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Civils Inspector
We have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Civil Inspector to join one of the UK's fastest growing telecommunications companies installing a fibre network in Central London.
Prinicpal Civils Inspector
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded, excellence driven individual to drive customer growth at one of the most innovative telecoms companies in the UK.
You have full responsibility for the works package preparation, coordination and outline design of highways and footway ducted system for insulation of a market leading fibre optic network. You will report into the Build Manager.
- Identification of street scope of work
- Street buildability reviews
- Identification of Traffic management requirements
- Outline design / plan of street ducted system
- Location of carriageway and footway chambers
- Identification of street infrastructure make up
- Traffic management requirements
- Traffic management phasing
- Experience in Pre-construction designs (walk, talk and build reviews)
- Experience on working on London streets
- Knowledge of Highway construction (footway and carriageway)
- Knowledge of Traffic management requirements
- Knowledge of London permit requirements
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.