- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am currently recruiting for a dynamic administrator to join an award winning distribution company in their Bury St Edmunds office. This is a full time role on a 9 month contract.
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30- 5pm
Contract length: 9 months
The role of the administrator will include:
- Liaise with field staff and update Troublecall in a timely fashion to ensure our customers are given up to date information regarding their jobs.
- Liaison with customers where appropriate to make appointments and provide updates on progress with jobs.
- Effective scheduling of resources to minimise CML impact and customer complaints.
- Raise purchase orders when required in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the scheduling systems are updated regularly to ensure there is good visibility of all staff.
- Record annual leave and other absence for all field based staff in the Region.
- Active participation in Individual Performance Review
The successful administrator will require:
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to work in a pressured environment as part of a highly focused team.
- Good level PC literacy, with the ability to learn and use a variety of systems with fast and accurate keyboard skills.
- Team working
- Self-motivated, with a strong drive to succeed.
- Ability to build good working relationships with other staff and other teams
- Excellent communication skills
Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.