- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Programme Manager Operations Benefits Delivery
Our client is seeking a Programme Manager to lead an Operations Efficiency programme on behalf of their Wholesale Water and Wastewater boards.
The candidate will ensure that Operations have appropriate control of programme scope, costs and benefits delivery and this can be demonstrated to stakeholders. The Programme Manager will oversee the management of projects and programmes that contribute to the Operations efficiency benefits target throughout the AMP.
The Programme Manager will work with Operations Directors, Functional Heads, Programme and Project Managers to define programme and project objectives and scope; ensure appropriate resources and governance are in place; support the estimation project schedule and costs; maintain governance and reporting to ensure delivery according to plan, schedule, and budget.
The Programme Manager will coordinate with Finance to ensure all project delivery is supported by robust business cases and tracking of benefits. The Programme Manager will work with key stakeholders outside Operations to align with core business process and coordinate with key enterprise initiatives that contribute to the Operations transformation plan.
- Provide Leadership and governance to the Operations Efficiency Programme.
- Multiple projects managed efficiently
- Maintain a project risk register and escalate key issues that are blocking successful delivery of programme initiatives
- Develop and manage the stakeholder management plans across the business to ensure sponsorship and commitment are effectively brought to bear on all initiatives.
- Work with the Finance Business partners to ensure clarity and transparency of associated benefits.
- Analyse the performance in the delivery of initiatives, facilitate project post-closure reviews and confirms embedded benefit delivery.
- Coaches, mentors, motivates, and supervises project teams / third parties
- Work collaboratively with the Operational Excellence team, facilitating change management
- Encourage a culture from within all levels of Operations to identify new efficiency initiatives
- Strong coaching style
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Excellent understanding of budget and financial control
- Strong communication
- Good IT and PC skills
- Attention to detail
- Programme Management
- Operational knowledge or experience in Water & Waste water project delivery
- Transformational knowledge
- Understanding of business risk / reward frameworks
- Regulatory understanding of ODI's across the water industry
- PMP or Prince Certified, or recognisable track record
- Average 5+ years prior experience in Senior Project management / Programme Management / Transformation or Change Management
The role comes with excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- £500 monthly vehicle allowance
- Stakeholder pension
The role will be based in our clients Durrington or Falmer offices in Worthing/Brighton with remote working initially pending government updates.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.